Features and Benefits
- "Is the layout and content of your resume drawing enough attention? Is it effectively summarizing and offering the key words the industry decision makers are looking for?"
- If you answered no or I'm not sure, maybe it is it time to get a second set of eyes that are industry specific and tailor resumes daily in the healthcare industry?
- What you receive with your Resume Upgrade Service:
- A FREE 1 year job board subscription to CuriousJOB.com (a $50.00 value)
- A list of the 50 most popular, industry interview questions that today's managers are asking.
- Important items that should be added to a brag book.
- Content that should be on a reference list.
- Job networking ideas that can get a job seeker closer to the decision makers.
- Work one on one with a resume professional that partners with healthcare managers daily. Our services provide first-hand knowledge of what managers are looking for in a resume. We understand how to accentuate a job seekers marketability.
- Receive your first draft of your resume within 24 to 48 hours of your purchase unless otherwise communicated.
- Resume Upgrade Services = $195.00
Ingredients for a successful interview process for attaining the job you want
- As you search for a new job, think of yourself as the “product” now and what you will have to prepare to roll out a successful “product” launch:
- your resume MUST be a summary of your brag book, it is your index/outline of quantitative data of what a manager can expect to see in your brag book, or you can think of it as your high glossy detail piece so to speak
- Your resume MUST be solid. It represents and summarizes who you are and why managers and HR want to reach out to you
- Downsized reps who are given free resume services by an outplacement firm often are disappointed with the outcome of their finished resume because they are often matched with an English major as opposed to an industry specific recruiter who works with managers daily and know what they are looking for in a marketable, professional resume.
- Brag Book
- your brag book is like your Clinical Reprint, it must be factual and more in-depth
- Interview Questions
- knowing the top interview questions in the current healthcare marketplace so you can practice ahead of time to show case your star qualities
- It is like creating pre and post call notes in order to be the most effective during each call or in this case, each interview
- References List
- impactful information to help a manager validate their decision to his or her boss
- During the interview process you have to present factual data, network, maneuver past gate keepers and keep the faith that you are getting your message across to interviewing decision makers just as you do as a sales rep carrying the bag with your doctors.
- Jack Canfield, creator and author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books/series, had to persevere through 144 publishers before a small publishing firm in Miami, FL signed him. He believed in his product, he knew it was good and he knew what his end goal was and did not let the “how” get in the way of his goals and dreams. If the journey was easy, everyone would be a best-selling author or work for the top healthcare companies. Staying positive and not getting caught up in “how” this will happen or “how” will that happen will be a helpful model during your job search. The ”how” always unfolds if you focus on your goal and intention and continuously put them into action. Don’t worry about how many interviews others have been on, or how none of your colleagues in the industry have even had any interviews. Focus on you, your goals and intentions and putting them into action. There is plenty to go around. We live in a world of abundance.
"You saved me a ton of time sorting out my important strengths"
"I had not done a resume in so long, I did not know what I should accentuate"
"Wow! Thanks! It's like my resume got a new hairstyle"
"You helped take frustration out of the process with your guidance and coaching"
"I was so surprised to see how expensive other resume services were and they were not even specialized in the healthcare industry"
"I did not realize how much goes into a job search. There were so many ideas you provided me to hit the ground running"
"You truly helped me weed out the extraneous material so the focus would be on my skills and accomplishments"
"Thank you for reworking my resume in a very timely fashion so I was ready to go in a few days"
"The brag book hints and networking ideas are great reference tools with practical "how-to" information"
"CuriousJOB, thank you for your excellent resume makeover service! I joined your website and was also excited to learn that your site provides a service to revise my resume so AFFORDABLY. My resume came out wonderful and you turned it around so quickly. It's pretty obvious that you are really familiar with the pharma/biotech/medical device industry as my resume is now tailored for this field and clearly lists those achievements that my future employer is looking for. I'll keep you posted on my new job and thank you again for providing such a timely, valuable service!"